tiistai 28. elokuuta 2012

It's kinda weird

But I had a vision. Again. I don't know where did it come from, or what does this mean. I've had things like this before, when I was younger, but since that, none.
Now I had one again. I was walking in the town with my friend. We were coming closer to a corner of a building and I said to my friend: "Stop, don't go, there's a biker coming." There was no way I could have seen it. So we stopped and my friend looked at me like I was crazy, but then in a second the biker came from the behind of the corner. If we had kept on walking it would have hit us. Just seconds ago, I saw the biker, the bike, the whole situation in my head. That's really weird.
When I was fifteen, I had run away from home. I was in the mall with my friend. Suddenly I saw in my head my father was coming against us at the lower end of the escalators. Before we went to the escalators, I turned and started walking to the other direction. I thought it was just a feeling coz I was afraid of getting caught, but then my friend came to me and said: "I saw your father! Lets go." Later I asked my friend what was he wearing. My friend was like, what? Why are you asking? She told she thinks he had a grey t-shirt and jeans. I really saw those. When I was a kid, I was walking home from school, I many times felt if they were fighting or not even before I was on the street where our house was. I didn't see anything then but just felt it. And there are more things like that. Am I running out of my mind?

Ei kommentteja: